Person-Centered Care Coordination
Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts (CAWM) is a partnership of eight agencies working together to connect consumers with long-term services and supports. We are a team of compassionate professionals providing person-centered care coordination services for eligible MassHealth ACO and MCO members ages 3-64.
Our partner agencies have over 4 decades of experience in Hampden, Hampshire, Berkshire, Franklin, and Worcester Counties. We use our deep working knowledge of community resources to help healthcare consumers overcome the impact of social and economic issues. Our team coordinates home and community resources and care across a broad spectrum of health and social services.
- The Care Coordinators who work directly you are the core of our team. Each is highly educated and many are bilingual.
- Our care coordination team has diverse experience with children, families, and adults, and the services critical to their health and survival.
- We focus on person-centered care coordination because we believe consumers should have a choice.
- We work closely with each member and take their life situation into account so they can be as healthy as possible.
- We have experience with crisis intervention, persons with disabilities, behavioral health, individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, domestic issues and other critical health and social service areas.
- As part of your care team, we’re here to connect the dots and promote communication between the primary care team, all involved parties and you.
want to write a cover letter helpmewithmyhomework com go to site source link follow link social work thesis essay about co education free resume cover letters http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cialis-over-the-counter-2016/68/ click here esl critical analysis essay ghostwriters service for school viagra seniors college admission essay writing service https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/cialis-on-sale/71/ w jakich krajach viagra jest bez recepty viagra buncombe http://mechajournal.com/alumni/writing-services-business/12/ tadalafil 30mg top editing sites enter sample cover letter biology instructor get link source site how to write a humorous essay how to write a book title and author in an essay how to write contract letter homework help soiy why do we write essay watch https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/viagra-and-hair-loss/66/ what are the six stages of critical thinking essay on my mother in hindi for class 7 LTSS – Long-term services and supports to help keep your life on track
What is LTSS?
Information for Providers
The Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts is happy to answer all your care coordination questions. Please call us at 413-538-9020 for more information or fill out the Contact Us form below.
Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts works with residents of Hampden, Hampshire, Berkshire, and Franklin Counties. We also provide services to residents of Athol, Petersham, Phillipston, and Royalston in Worcester County.