Person-Centered Care Coordination
Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts (CAWM) is a partnership of eight agencies working together to connect consumers with long-term services and supports. We are a team of compassionate professionals providing person-centered care coordination services for eligible MassHealth ACO and MCO members ages 3-64.
Our partner agencies have over 4 decades of experience in Hampden, Hampshire, Berkshire, Franklin, and Worcester Counties. We use our deep working knowledge of community resources to help healthcare consumers overcome the impact of social and economic issues. Our team coordinates home and community resources and care across a broad spectrum of health and social services.
- The Care Coordinators who work directly you are the core of our team. Each is highly educated and many are bilingual.
- Our care coordination team has diverse experience with children, families, and adults, and the services critical to their health and survival.
- We focus on person-centered care coordination because we believe consumers should have a choice.
- We work closely with each member and take their life situation into account so they can be as healthy as possible.
- We have experience with crisis intervention, persons with disabilities, behavioral health, individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, domestic issues and other critical health and social service areas.
- As part of your care team, we’re here to connect the dots and promote communication between the primary care team, all involved parties and you.
go here ielts essay writing easy tips chocolate viagra for women source site persuasive essay topics examples https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/hobby-is-my-life-essay/10/ diversity essay http://v-nep.org/classroom/thesis-statements-for-fahrenheit-451/04/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/buy-diploma-certificate-malaysia/20/ obsessive compulsive disorder research paper with english essay online research thesis mumbai michael smidt viagra top graduate programs in creative writing pumpkin writing paper for first grade sample term paper personality https://scentsyblog.com/inspiration/levitra-republic/94/ https://ncappa.org/term/cheat-term-papers/4/ follow link thesis helper sample of plagiarized essays reviews viagra online a essay about helen keller https://pacificainexile.org/students/renaissance-essay-topics/10/ kamagra benefits help writing extended essay follow url buy viagra with echeck nursing dissertation diabetes thesis statement on immigration reform thesis on mental health sample outline for cause and effect essay LTSS – Long-term services and supports to help keep your life on track
What is LTSS?
Information for Providers
The Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts is happy to answer all your care coordination questions. Please call us at 413-538-9020 for more information or fill out the Contact Us form below.
Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts works with residents of Hampden, Hampshire, Berkshire, and Franklin Counties. We also provide services to residents of Athol, Petersham, Phillipston, and Royalston in Worcester County.