How Care Coordination Helps
At Care Alliance of Western Mass, we believe that you shouldn’t have to navigate the healthcare system alone. Our comprehensive care coordination program helps because it allows us to become your healthcare ally. Our staff develops a consistent caring relationship with you and your family. We work to connect you with the services that help you establish and maintain your healthcare goals.
Comprehensive Care Coordination
- Our range of experience allows us to work with persons in your family ages 3 to 64.
- We assist you in making decisions based on the care choices you prefer.
- We help you access high quality, cost-effective options you might not know about.
- We work with eight local service and support organizations.
- We assist you in understanding your ACO, MCO and insurance coverages.
- We interpret coverages and benefits for non-English speakers.
Person-Centered Care Coordination
The Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts is happy to answer all your care coordination questions. Please call us at 413-538-9020 for more information or fill out the Contact Us form below.
Care Alliance of Western Massachusetts works with residents of Hampden, Hampshire, Berkshire, and Franklin Counties. We also provide services to residents of Athol, Petersham, Phillipston, and Royalston in Worcester County.